Skip to main content

Reply to "Mean and Nasty? Moi?"

Good Afternoon Everyone: Just read the Label Litany-- Just went back and printed My World Map as a 4 sheet poster(On The Labels) and am sticking it on a old cork board I used to have in the kitchen. I did it last month but it was too small. I think this might work. I am o making Flags on a display pins for each of my friends so I can have a mental picture of where I'm talking & the time. Haven't figured out the time yet - times drive me nuts.. Just something different to do.
Made some bread pudding out of the last of the
cinnamon rolls and decided to Crock Pot the Corned beef so meals are set for the next 2 days.
Mrs. M havent't found the rebuilts on Kitchen Aid yet. I need two splash guards and want four of the stainless Pot liners for the 6 qt.
They hold Ice under the 6qt bowl while whipping. I want four of those. will use them for salads in summer. I really go nuts for anything stainless. Yesterday I found Stain less Salt & Pepper shakers on the
Shaver Site. Boy that guy has a wiered site - he has Army clothes & Pith helmets scattered for sale among the Kitchen items. and every other listing is some kind of Pink Flamingo item from hats to plastic Yard birds. When an item comes up it has a Sound Affect playing. Has little cocktail umbrellas and plays calypso while your reading about them and the origin of Coctail umbrellas. He must have his own server for all the bandwidth he's using.

Accomplishment Is 90% Getting Started
Last edited {1}