Skip to main content

Reply to "Lots of problems with this service???"

Hi Sunny. The bid group is the best thing ever.
Unless you are after a one of a kind gizmo, it is the only way to go. After you set up your bid group folder, you just keep adding all of those same gizmos to it (at your set max price). Then let IGOR (the computer) do the bidding. Like we say, you may lose a lot of them, but as long as you set a reasonable price, sooner or later you get it at your price...
YAH The main thing is, when you set up the folder.
(using that manage folders click) to be very sure to click on the: is this a bid group.... You can check if you did that right because as soon as you transfer or snipe now into that folder, the item will change go that color and also say folder/bid group. Then keep throwing those gizmos into it until you win one. If you want more than one of them, just change to that number in the "manage folder" window. I know I get windy and there are a lot of people that can communicate better than I can. But, I am so sold on this AS feature. I have gotten everything I have wanted sooner or later at my price by using that bid group thing. Wink Big Grin Cool Smile

"Shop" and My Snipes