Skip to main content

Reply to "Looking for advanced tips for my ebay listings"

Thank you Paul - for what? He was trying to calm the situation down by climbing on the fence but you obviously see Cam's posting as some sort of victory for the god-fearing minority 'cos he says he is nominally Christian. Meanwhile, you were asking if the forum was going down the tubes and I was explaining that your signature is potentially off-putting to the majority. This is an INTERNATIONAL forum with people from many different backgrounds - you'll note that politics rarely get discussed because it means nothing to those from 'elsewhere'. When country-specific stuff is mentioned it often requires subsequent translation (I learnt what going postal meant in this very forum!). Mrs Miller's beliefs are obviously important to her - does she really need to force them on others every time she posts? Let's have a witty signature (changed regularly!) or nothing at all...

And Pet's right - a loose translation of the sig. in question is BELIEVE OR DIE! Like its owner, a bit too bossy for me. And more or less what the London Bombers et al were saying in their terrible way...

R2
e-shop 'til you e-drop!