Skip to main content

Reply to "Looking for advanced tips for my ebay listings"

Can we have our forum back please?

This is not a battleground of belief systems (unless you count aBay as a religion in the sense that some of its members are fanatics - read the AS support section and make your own mind up)

On balance I would rather people have a belief system than not. I think it is unfair to say that Religions are the root of all trouble in this world. It is the followers of religion who seem to mis-apply the basic beliefs.

I still think that all the advanced religions offer a positive standard of worth to their believers. I am nominally Christian, but having been to a school where Buddhists & Hindus were also taught RE, we had an equality of input!

I no more think that the violence exacted by those London bombers was representative of Islam than I would believe the IRA represented the Catholic Church!

So - R2 if you want to be an Atheist or Agnostic who posts his creed after his signature - please do so. Ditto Shirl.

Better that you advertise something positive say I, rather than a feeble attempt at humour like me.

Peace be with you all.......

Paul