Skip to main content

Reply to "Looking for advanced tips for my ebay listings"

Region2: I used to do the same thing, only I used Front Page instead of Dream Weaver. I've used Dream Weaver in the pasy at a previous job I had, building a website for a car dealer but I didn't find it too user friendly for a moron such as myself. I'm not a web designer, just a computer nerd who likes to try new things. But now I have so many listings that I don't have time to use Front Page for my listings anymore and I've moved onto Turbo Lister. But, seeing as how you are a web designer, I'd really like to pick your brain on how to do a few things with eBay. I am hoping you would know how to do them. Please reply if you'd be willing to help me. THANKS!

dagnabitgrabit: Just so you know, from my experience, the fancier listings DO bring alot more money. I've done the eBay thing both ways and the little bit of extra time it takes to make a listing look more appealing definately pays off at closing time. It's EXACTLY the reason I was soliciting advice from my fellow snipers.

Mrs. M: I'm with you. I don't list ANYTHING, not even my cheapest, crappiest merchandise (as if I had any, wink wink)without a gallery picture. Most of my listings have at least three pictures. The pix help describe the merchandise, so I can take less time doing it with a written description.

Everyone else who responded: I really appreciate your input. TANX!!