Skip to main content

Reply to "London"

quote:
This is no doubt why you lot of arrogant, overbearing, smug, self satisfied low brows [yes you know who you are] are presently trying to black ball him.

All of those and more!

If you look at my posts, I think you'll find I'm a fairly infrequent visitor to these shores. Its just that I heard a few cries of distress in May and flew in doing my best imitation of Ardal O'Hanlon

I rather proud of my role as Thermoman, so don't knock it! Dave, believe you me, there were loads of people helping newcomers and there was a lot of friendly banter.

I have no personal axe`to grind, I normally ignore characters like rick, but he has a way with him that is very "offputting" to the ladies and the less brash. I watched his behaviour for a while and felt that the complaints were justified.

Look, judging by your showing so far, you too can "throw your weight around" if needs be. I am in that phase, not particularly edifying, but sometimes the needs justify the ends.

There was once a utopia of friendliness and help on these boards - honest!

In the meantime - back to work - hopefully I can announce "job done" shortly. If not there are plenty of other strategies.

Will passing Australians & Americans please not abuse newbie "Dave" for a while - he is showing himself to be a bit "sensitive" to all this gore around him. I mean, like all Englishmen, it doesn't mean that if you were beaten soundly at school (I was!) that you can take it!

Flower power Paul (really!)
Last edited by camera