Skip to main content

Reply to "London"

I have no problems with Chatter doing his normal thing, but I would like to clear up a few things:

quote:
Originally posted by Chatter:
… the malefactor in question.
You can call me by name. It won’t hurt my feelings. I think we’re way beyond innuendoes.

quote:
A mature, ethical person refrains from doing a great deal that he could otherwise do. This is is the hallmark of true maturity.

Would that include this last post of yours?

quote:
and by his own admission runs Google searches on her.
Oh god! Here we go again. Would you tell me where I said that? Now Chatter, you likewise don’t have a great record when it comes to detective work.

quote:
I have never even thought of googling anyone in this forum, let alone actually done it, to say nothing of attempting to find something that someone else has said, which may be used for purposes of harrassment.
Ah! Now I think I remember. You mean this post:
https://community.auctionsniper.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/98...731046701#7731046701
Now, if you spent more time on Infopop, you would know about spiders and such. Boy, people sure do like to put words into other’s posts and come up to all kinds of conclusions. If I were actually doing “it”, would I warn people about it? Amazing, I try to warn others, and Chatter sees some hidden and devious meaning.

Are you upset because I guessed the “163” in your old ID was your birthday (Jan. 1963)?

quote:
I have a life and do not need to resort to such petty entertainment.
I can see that.

quote:
But apparently the slimeball
Mature.

quote:
Is that not what guilty people always do? They turn the story around and blame their own misbehavior on someone else.
Do you mean like you are doing right now? (I know, I just love to do those kinds of things)

quote:
She has NEVER attempted to engage in this sort of behavior, yet the ruffian does so daily.
She has her moments.

quote:
He has no respect for his elders;
Partially accurate. I don’t respect someone strictly for aging. I respect people for their accomplishments and their actions. A comatose person ages; grass ages. Also, a bit of caution here Chatter – I could be your elder – boy, wouldn’t that cause some rethinking of your clichés.

quote:
He caused this to happen and he knew, during the entire time that he was making various remarks and doing his internet searches to give himself ammunition, that she was hurt by it.
Where do you come up with this stuff? Do you dream this kind of stuff on your own, or do you have help? And if you have help, are you the brains of the gang? Give me one (just one) example where I’ve done some internet search and then used some ammunition against Serenity, or anyone.

quote:
cyberthug
Clever. Is that an original?

quote:
reaches his retirement years
Who says I’m not already retired? Have you been doing Google searches on me?

quote:
his own youthful indiscretions.
Why does everyone assume I’m young? Actually, no one assumes it - they are way beyond that - they are in the “I know it” stage. Where/whom did THIS theory come from?

Chatter (or anyone), since some are being so “honest”, would you care to share some more of the gossips that goes on about me. I’ve seen the fantasies that get conjured up in PM’s, so I’d love to hear all the things about me, that I don’t know.

Man, is this some contest to see who can come up with the nuttiest theories.

P.S. Jake, I’ve still got three forums covered, but it’s getting harder to keep them up there. Hope you get to see them.

NEXT?