Skip to main content

Reply to "London"

quote:
Originally posted by Camera Collector:
I seem to have scored a "Bulls Eye" - several congratulatory messages "pinged" their way into my box.
“Several”? In one hour’s time? I thought only the deities hovered over this forum, and I’m a little miffed at the implication that I would PM you, or ping or do anything to your box. I’m not that kind of guy.

quote:
Originally posted by Camera Collector:
I thought the suggestion that we give "it" a virus rather cruel though!
Is that more of what you call humor? If it isn’t, it sounds like one of the natives is getting restless – Prozac time? If it is, then you must have thought WWII was a “gas”. Yes, I’ve often thought you missed your true calling. Instead of “teaching” young brains, you should have been a standup comic – at funerals.

Now, I don’t want anyone to accuse me of controlling the forum (as Jake points out, my 15-minutes appears to be on the forum’s home page), and I know everyone is having a grand old time, and thoroughly enjoying themselves, otherwise, why do all this posting, but perhaps there are some out there that feel the “regulars” are getting a little (tiny) bit carried away and that new members coming to this forum might think twice, or more, before posting to this fun group of people? (finally, the end of the sentence) Strange, it appears the new members (“mostly”) on this thread are more observant of this then the regulars. Also strange, it appears there’s no minimum age requirement for this forum, or if there is, there’s no test that verifies that members act that age. Of course, if bashing feels better, who am I to force others to my way of thinking?