Skip to main content

Reply to "London"

Based on the “current” issue, would someone be so kind as to tell me what warranted Serenity’s “latest” outburst? She posted her peace/hope (ironic) candle link originally without the farewell. Then I posted “Oh, something tells me there are still a few surprises out there for you.” Then Serenity went back and edited her post to add her Swan Song. Now, doesn’t that strike you as a little theatrical? And, it appears, based on timestamps, that she swanned because of that “surprises” comment (prophetic – yes; inappropriate - no) of mine.

Let me recap some of the behavior here:
  • BJ has insinuated that I’m dd101.
  • Serenity says I’ve had a long agenda of trying to “take over” (something it would appear that I’m doing a very poor job at based on the responses on this thread.
  • Serenity says I’ve “made her life miserable”. Isn’t that just a little dramatic? Her “life”? This is just a forum, folks!
  • Jake says I once made a comment about my seeking fame and fortune by having my name appear on all the categories on the main page, but can’t supply any specifics. (by the way Jake, I’m half way there!)
  • Jake talks about people crying? Come now!
  • Of course, his assorted name-calling leaves something to be desired.
  • Camera’s post was freshly recapped.

But, I’m the one that needs “ejecting”?

I saw no need for Serenity to be rude to dd101, and that is what I’m been focused on. Apparently being rude to new members is considered OK? In fact, Dave (the regular), was the one to encourage dd101 into his harmless post. If you want to beat up on anyone, beat up on Dave (the regular)

Chatter likes to use this link:
http://www.exclusivelymahjongg.com/FINGTOW2.jpg
Maybe it’s appropriate here?

I think “NICHT MEHR” is German for “NO MORE” – definitely not theatrical.

Not just another AS forum – it’s an ADVENTURE.