Skip to main content

Reply to "London"

quote:
Not in Serenity's original post:
This is my goodbye to the forum. Sorry, but it has become HORRIBLE because of Rick and I no longer want to be here. I have kinder, nicer places to fill my time. I have tried time after time to turn things back around to no avail. We both, it seems cannot be here. I hate to see him take over, but it has been his long agenda. He has harassed me, followed me across the net, and made my life miserable. No more. And, to those who tried to help I send my thanks and warmest wishes. Frown
If there’s been any harassment, or if your life has been made miserable, these are your choices. Grant it, I’m outspoken and irreverent, but you decide how you will respond. I cannot “force” you to do anything. Please take a little responsibility for your actions and your emotions.

As far as “followed me across the net”, you’ll have to come up with something specific. It’s a little hard to run a Google on “Serenity”, and anything else I’ve come across is public information from this forum, or something you've posted to me in a PM. I hope you're not suggesting I'm having communications with you on another forum, or that I'm emailing you, or that I'm having ANY kind of discussion with you outside of the public forums?

This is the second time you’ve done a Swan Song. I hope you rethink this, as well as your priorities, and will stay on this forum. I rather enjoy the diversity.

I’d suggest taking a little time off and gathering your thoughts, and calming down some.