Skip to main content

Reply to "London"

Emohawk.

As a member of the landed gentry, I know you will rise to the defence of the monarchy. Obviously this dd101 is`some sort of Roundhead upstart.

For all his attacks on the monarchy, I think they have served us well. I certainly have no wish to adopt a Presidential system. Yes there have been some good 'uns, but there have also been some spectacularly bad 'uns as well - just like the US Presidents. (Yes Jabbergah, I am getting at the US system - of electing them! I just think ours is so much simpler & more cost effective - one dies - and a new one gets in! No costly election expenditure or, more to the point boring TV!

Turning now to dd101 Emo - he obviously has been watching too much telly! (Room 101?) Its in his choice of name that the militancy lies! All this "what did you say mate, put em up stuff - bloody Yanks" belongs to the working classes.

Its a pity Emo old chap, but now they have money, they think they can have a pop at everything. Probably has a has a wide screen tele, a satellite dish, a large 4X4 with "Chelsea" written on it and lives in a Barratt house in Essex! (To the bemused Americans reading this, think trailor parks!)

To those watching cultured Australians, horriified at this outburst, it quite OK the lower classes can take it! have you not seen how people like Emmo & I speak to them on "Upstairs Downstairs" ?

Now dd101 explain yourself my good man - If its not Room 101, why have you adopted the persona of an airship that took off on its maiden voyage and crash landed? - is it because you are full of "hot air?"

signed in his lordship's absence.

Jeeves