Skip to main content

Reply to "London"

Well I never. I have been out in the snow for a few days and what do I find when I get back?
Raised voices, toys out of prams and insulting old ladies and there slightly strange families.
I was under the impression that this was an eBay sniper forum but anything seems to go.
Some of the things that have been said, in my world (the world of manual labour) would have resulted in blood being spilt upon the floor. That’s a bit harsh I hear you say but it dose clarify the process of speaking in haste and repenting in hospital. I find that it is quite good to run the conversation through like a chess game before saying it out loud and see if you can guess the outcome correctly.
This is not the time to be having a go at the US of A or anyone else because of what they have done but I should think offering encouragement would be much better.
As for the bombings in London the mood amongst the lads is one of fierce patriotism and any one with even slight leanings against the royals or the security services or the hospitals or London transport (I'm sure you get the idea) will be subjected to a severe frowning.

Steve

PS Rick. And where was the drunken dammn dog when I needed it???