Skip to main content

Reply to "London"

This is interesting. BJ and Serenity didn’t disagree that some of the regulars were rude to dd101. BJ just rationalized it as being OK because he thinks dd101 is just a figment. Although, in that thread BJ did say, “Seems to me it was your prime minister . . . ”. So, BJ must have thought dd101 was a legit Brit at the time BJ left his ill-mannered post.

I sure hope BJ isn’t suggesting some supernatural being (say god or a deity) “forced” some of the members to be rude to dd101.

I’m semi-tempted to post a link to this current thread to dd101’s thread (he might get a kick out of it), but why trash that topic any more than some of the regulars already did.

A little side note: It’s uncertain whether dd101 is/was Yankophobic *before* he came to this forum, but he might be less indecisive about it *after* his “warm” reception. Yes, once again, “our” forum’s ambassadors of goodwill did themselves proud. Anyone have some leftover tar and feathers, or will you be using some rope and a tree the next time?