Skip to main content

Reply to "London"

quote:
Originally posted by bjones9942:
And no, I'm not too worried about dd101 - I think it's fairly difficult to harm a figment of someone elses imagination. Just how many names are you posting under these days Rick? Definitely 'Same Old, Same Old'.

BJ, did you happen to be a bottle-fed baby?

Although it’s nice to see you’re not ignoring me (I knew you weren’t) I gather you’re saying that I’m using dd101 as an alias? If that’s a “No”, then skip the rest of this post. If that's a “Yes”, then read the remainder of this post:

Your powers of supposition, as usual, leave a lot to be desired. I hate to bust your bubble, but dd101 isn’t me, or anyone I know. In fact, it’s strange that you think anyone would do that kind of figmenting. Perhaps that’s an insight into you? It’s called projecting. I know that Serenity once said (in private, of course) that she thought I was Shop and Jabber was Steve, but I was of the opinion this kind of thinking wasn’t prevalent?

The best I can determine, you and a couple of other uptight Americans ran off a new member that lives in England. But, if it will make you feel self-righteous to believe that dd101 is me, so be it.

Now, I don’t suppose you are also saying I had anything to do with the bombing just so that I could force Serenity to start this thread, thereby allowing me the opportunity to leave my response?

If you are suggesting that dd101 is someone else’s figment, perhaps you’d like to enlighten us/me/we/our?

There aren’t simple solutions, just simple people.

Boy, oh boy. The following quote sure isn’t representative:
quote:
This is an excerpt from my resume ...

Excite Me
Teach me something new! Give me projects. Use my knowledge. Make me think!

I think this quote hits the target:
quote:
One of my favorite sayings . . .