Skip to main content

Reply to "LINKS DO NOT WORK"

sniperfan, sorry to say but the problem is on your computer. Try a different web browser and see. Use Netscape, Opera, or whatever. I'd be curious to know if it works in another web browser.

All we do is create a link. The same link every site on the internet is made up of.

Adware type of programs do affect linking, they interpret each action taken in Internet Explorer and pop up ads and do other things based on the pages you are going to, so yes, adware can and usually does have a direct relation to this problem. In your case it may not be, or perhaps it's not a spyware in ad-awares signature file, so it's not detecting it.

The entire office can get to the link fine, everyone can get to it from home, etc. That's at least 30 people that can. There have been only a few support cases, and a few posts here. I'd assume that means that nearly everyone can get to the eBay item. So the problem is on your computer, and I'd love to help figure out what it is. Lets try a secondary browser to start with just so we can narrow down if it's a computer wide problem or just with Internet Explorer on your computer.