Skip to main content

Reply to "Let me get this straight......"

Nancy,

Not much I can say in response to that.

With buying on eBay, at least my opinion is at least as good as the next person, in that it is exactly that, an opinion.

Now I fear that the medical profession is equally prone to giving "opinions" and sometimes they are totally wrong. Having lost a dear friend through total mis-diagnosis I no longer view their opinions with quite the respect I once held them in.
i.e they could be wrong in your case!

Secondly, I have several friends that were given a "death sentence" who are now completely clear. We went out to dinner with one such on Friday, five years ago, they gave him a couple of months to live. He now lives in Cyprus and I have never seen him look so healthy!

He has also been given the "all clear" and swears it is all down to an anti-cancer complementary medicine called "Essiac" Whether this is fact or fiction I cannot tell, but he obviously believes in it and I sometimes think that if Aborigines can curl up and die when they think a spell has been cast on them, why can't the converse be equally true?

I think life is this giant lottery and I can only hope that luck is with you. You certainly are displaying a lot more courage in the face of dreadful adversity than I would.

All I, and others here, can wish you, is the "best of luck" in battling the odds you face.

Paul