Skip to main content

Reply to "Lead time completely off base--and cost me an item"

quote:
Originally posted by region2:
'Mrs R2' is a Miss and I'm certain that she'd leave the room if she found her self in such a 'predicament'...
R2 - should this, or any Miss R2, become a Mrs. R2, AND the longer she’s stays Mrs. R2, AND you don’t find a way to circumvent the aging process, either the two of you won’t be spending much time in the same room or she’ll not consider it a ‘predicament’.

Remember, love is never having to leave the room before farting.

As a kind of funny side note: My car wouldn’t start this morning. So, I went over to Roger, my neighbor. In previous conversations he has told me that he has a lot of experience fixing cars. So, I naturally thought he could give me some advice. When I told him my car wouldn’t start, he said, “That is odd. I have started my car several times in the last few days without any problems.” I’m sure that was just a coincidence, but just in case it wasn’t: “Hey, Roger, have you been reading this thread?”

quote:
Originally posted by Rick:
slightly muffled, slightly scented fart
My apologies, R2, I should have posted, “greatly muffled”. That would explain the use of 'predicament' (I've already looked up the definition for 'predicament').