Skip to main content

Reply to "Invalid UserId/Pass"

I snipe 40-50 items a month and have lost snipes because of the "Invalid userid/pass" problems 2-3 times in the past year. Once last night. And the last previous time was about 4 months ago.

So it's clear that there's a real BUG in Auctionsniper here, and that AS has not fixed the BUG even though it has existed for a long time.

I'm sure AS knows whether the problem occurred during the login, or after the login when attempting to place the bid. In either case, they could have retried, but there is no indication that they did so. They should have retried, and should have told us whether a retry also failed. So not only is there a bug, but their handling of it is incredibly sloppy and inefficient.

They haven't fixed it, and aren't even telling us what they are doing to avoid it and why they aren't doing more to avoid it.

Is AS dropping sessions and losing track of their logins when they have too many simultaneous bids to place? I'll bet ten to one that that's the problem. But why haven't they fixed it???