Skip to main content

Reply to "Input Please"

UPDATE:

I've the guy again, but so far, no response. In the last email I sent, I told him that PayPal will only allow me 30 days and if I didn't hear from him, that I would cancel the payment but would leave the money in my account, so that once I got the right PayPal address, then I could immediately get him paid. I also told him that I understood how the military works, so I'll still wait. I did find the "End Of Auction Notice" and according to it, the seller is stationed at Ft Bragg. So now, I REALLY don't understand! But being ex-military - I know the rules, "Hurry Up And WAIT!" lol

MG - The EOA notice had an email address, so I sent it to that. I usually don't keep those emails after I've paid, so I was really happy to find it. Wish me luck.

On another note, I haven't run into any other problems! (Knock on wood! Big Grin) But I did have something strange happen. I bought a set of walkie talkies, immediately sent an e-check, and when I went back to "My eBay" feedback for the SELLER had already been left!! Figure that one out! TO make it even stranger, about an hour later, I logged on to check and see if I won my screen house,and dad-nab-it, the "Leave Feedback" button was back! I give up. I really need a drink!

MG - can't wait to see the dresses. I love sewing. I just finished up a cradle set for my new grandson. Now I have to finish the crib set! Do you quilt? What kind of batting do you use (if you do.)

Thanks to all for your help,
Crafty