Skip to main content

Reply to "incorrect end time on AS?"

Hi taff,

Thanks for contributing to our forum. One thing that comes to mind which would cause the End of Auction time stamp on the My Snipes page to appear incorrect is a discrepancy between the time zone specified in your Preferences and that reflected on eBay, but I am not aware of any circumstances that would cause the remaining time countdown to be incorrect.

If you have the incorrect time zone specified in your account, you should be able to update it by mousing over the “My Snipes” tab, selecting the “Modify Account” option, clicking the “Preferences” tab, selecting the desired time zone from the “Display Timezone” menu and then clicking the “Save” button.

I understand that this auction has already ended at this point in time and I am hopeful that your bid was still placed at the correct time, but I cannot be sure what caused these time values to be incorrect as you described.

If this snipe was not placed at the correct time, or if you encounter this behavior again in the future, please contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the “Help” tab and selecting “Contact Support” and we will look into this further.

-Mike