Skip to main content

Reply to "I will close my Auction Sniper Account!!!!!"

Reply (submitted [Monday, 5/18/2015 8:01 AM PDT])

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us and I am sorry to hear the trouble you are facing. I have checked our records and do not see any other support case filed by you regarding this.

I've reviewed your account and found that snipe for provided item number is showing up status message ‘Ebay Requires Account Verification’. The 'View Confirmation' (an eye shaped icon) located at the right of the snipe is displaying following message:

“Enter a verification code to continue

To keep eBay a safe place to buy and sell, we will occasionally ask you to enter a verification code. This helps us to block unauthorized users from entering our site. Please enter the verification code in the image below and click on the "Continue" button to enter our site. Learn more about our security policies.- opens in a new window or tab

Enter the verification code

Change the image | Listen to the numbers
Continue”

The "View Confirmation" page is not an actual eBay page, but a snap shot/record of eBay's request when Sniper attempted to access your account to place the bid. You will not be able to access/verify your eBay account via this page.

As we are unrelated to eBay, we have no control over what eBay may present at log in and eBay may present such a request at any time for any account. Sadly, our service is unable to complete such a re-quest or otherwise work around it when eBay presents it, and so in those cases, Auction Sniper is unable to place your bid. I am not aware of any similar service that can work around such a request.

Typically, this situation resolves itself in a period of time and snipes are then set normally. Our site is not illegal and our engineers make every effort to make adjustments on our end to reduce the likelihood of such occurring.

If you have any other questions or encounter further difficulties, please don't hesitate to ask!

Sincerely,
Auction Sniper Support