Skip to main content

Reply to "I Want Contigency Bids NOW!!"

No questions about it... contingency bidding would be a HUGE plus to both the AS community, and to AS in general, as the premier sniping service!

I vote YES!!!

Actually had this idea years ago, but never acted on it (wrote AS). Started to write a few times, but without the "contingency" moniker, I never completed the messages. I'm VERY glad to see that others have had the same idea, and that this concept is gaining (?) support here on AS.

As to the problems and technical issues... oh, come ON, that's such a specious argument. All the triggers needed are already in place, and each contingency bid, individually, is just another "normal" AS snipe.

IMHO, this would be a HUGE plus to more experienced snipers, would increase the number of snipes placed, and thus increase AS profits.

AS, you've ASKED us for our ideas to make the service better... here's a GREAT one, a natural, and with bid groups already engineered and in place, would be relatively easy to accomplish.

And, as far as "bid groups" not being utilized by most AS snipers... ADVERTISE the sucker! Talk about the benefits, the ease of use, etc.

The AS service is, for the most part, GREAT, and a real bargain. But don't make the mistake of "resting on your laurels"... basic business sense and history show that that's a sure route to the grave. KEEP MAKING AS BETTER, be innovative, LEAD the competition... make AS such an obvious choice to potential customers that your competition hasn't a chance.

Just a thought, but, one I'm obviously passionate about.

Take good care, all >>> craig!