Skip to main content

Reply to "I've got a new car!!"

quote:
Originally posted by Camera:
I am sorry Mike, but round here, the most dangerous group are the over 60s. Not all mind you and they are easily recognisable - they wear cloth caps!

Don't be sorry, Camera! These things are regional. When I did 20 years of driving to work across the Pennines each day the same drivers did the same things - taking root in lane 2, leaving 10% of room behind the vehicle in front, fiddling with phone/CD/sandwiches et al. All Mundano types with company vehicles!
quote:

The young tend to go round like lunatics, but Darwin's theories ensure only the most able survive.

That would be fine if it were not for the carnage of innocent people - cf the recent incident on the M62 where a 17 year old was arrested by killing another driver and seriously injuring their passenger.
quote:

Don't tell anybody, but yesterday I did 100+ on a long dual carriageway without a soul on it - not even a white Transit with "safety partnerhip" on it and temptation got the better of me. That's crowded Wales for you. I think I'll buy a cloth cap ....

That's fine - won't put points on my licence Smile