Skip to main content

Reply to "How to snipe an auction with revised ending date."

quote:
Originally posted by Camera:
Sorry Rick, it was just sitting there on the tree, like a ripe plum ready for the picking!
“Sorry”? You apologize for doing something intentional? Also, it was not only *your* ripe plum that you put out there, but the tree and the entire orchard. Perhaps you should do a better job of editing your thoughts, instead of your posts. Maybe even cull off the plums before they get too ripe? Somewhat akin to preventing rotten thoughts?

quote:
Originally posted by Camera:
Warning: There is no permanance about this message, it may be edited at any time to reflect the new truth
Don’t you mean to say that it may be edited at any time so that you don’t look like a fool?

Paul,

I could say I’m sorry for posting this and the previous post, but wouldn’t that be just a tad hypocritical? On a personal note, and you can believe this or not, for the most part I enjoy many of the contributions that you make to this forum. I think your Cap Crusader role could use a little work, but that’s just my bias. Have you ever heard about spouse-abused wives shooting would-be rescuers?

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. – Newton’s Third Law of Motion