Skip to main content

Reply to "How to snipe an auction with revised ending date."

CAUTION: DRAMA ZONE AHEAD!

I guess I’ll have to be the one to provide a permanent record of all of the versions of Paul’s post. Paul, I so wish you would stop distorting the content of your posts after someone has responded – it’s kind of like cheating on an exam.

Original version (posted Feb. 24, 3:50 AM PST):
quote:
Originally posted by Camera:
quote:
You need to stop blaming yourself.

Mad Frown Red Face Roll Eyes Eek

Second version – after Lexie’s “Is anybody else disappointed with Paul's response??”:
quote:
quote:

Frown Roll Eyes

In response to Lexie:

No, I don't blame myself! Most were in the process of leaving or had left. Others felt that it was worth staying to see if I succeeded, but I didn't, so they departed.

So of the "Old Guard" you, R2 & Mike from Yorkshire as "neutrals" so to speak all remained.

If you remember, I never had the problem, the others did. I intervened, because I returned after a few months absence and found a battleground, not the friendly board I had left, but the cause was already lost. People like Annie and Mory had already left and Garden Gnome and the others shortly followed.

A battle lost does not mean a cause defeated you know Lexie and I still think it was worth fighting for. You obviously, viewing the wasteland created don't, but that is a matter of opinion.

I think now, it would be better to leave the matter alone and see if we can go forward, don't you? Even the two chief protagonists have reached a state of equilibrium.

It wasn't my problem or yours and I got overinvolved and that was a mistake I concede. You didn,t so perhaps feel that you can sit in judgement.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Camera, February 24, 2006 04:48 PM PST

Third, and latest version – after Lexie’s “Ahhh crap, I knew I should of thrown in a Razz at the end” and my post:
quote:
quote:

Frown Roll Eyes

Rick - This is a new truth - enjoy!

"This message has been edited. Last edited by: Camera, February 24, 2006 11:58 PM "

In all the best Communist States modifying history is a continuous process.

A new tomorrow starts here ..............

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Camera, February 25, 2006 12:01 AM PST