Skip to main content

Reply to "How about sniper feedback"

The problem is how much would people pay? Not very many negatives are left. We would need to charge at least $2 a neg I think. I doubt we'd leave more than say 500 a month. 500 is an aweful lot of negs since 98% of transactions seem to go well. But for all I know really it's only 95% but 3% are afraid to leave it. Would you really be willing to pay $2 to leave a neg?

I'll tell you though I'm pretty pissed off right now. I just had this happen to me a few days ago. A seller never sent the item. I waited 2 months and they said they sent it again after 1 month. So I waited. It never came and they would not give me delivery confirmation. It was a $10 item. So I left neg. 2 days later I get one back saying I'm a theif and that they had delivery confirmation. A total fabrication. They never had delivery conf, ever. If they did then why not give me the confirmation # when I asked for it several times.

So anyways the moral of the story is that had I waited and sniped a negative then I wouldnt have got that unjust retalitory feedback from a liar and the true theif. The only reason I didnt get my money back from paypal was because I trusted them to send the item the second time. Of course no delivery confirmation that either.

If you think people would pay $2.50, and there would be enough people leaving negs then it would be worth it. I think we'd need to leave at least 400 negs a month for it to worth it to us. Because we'd have to program it, test it, and keep it updated with eBay, give support etc.
Last edited {1}