Skip to main content

Reply to "How about a loan???"

quote:
Originally posted by Mike from West Yorkshire:
'Ere goes, Rick: Smile
Wow. I did better than I thought I would. I got one “mainly true”.

quote:
10 - if you are really agile, you could do (5)
That either means picking one’s left toes instead of one’s nose, or it could mean picking your nose with your toes.

Another device that’s waiting for the right market that could be engaged with cruise control – an APD (Automatic Pedicure Device). All right, I know how much you hate having too many automated things in the car, so perhaps it could be a MPD. I would also propose that the driver side vanity mirror be disabled when cruise control is enabled.

quote:
Maximum - cannot be determined by age - when it is no longer safe to drive a car, but who can know this impartially?
I still believe that if you can’t see over the steering wheel then you shouldn’t be allowed to drive.

quote:
Must be good - bar staff and customers no longer go home smelling like a bonfire, and live longer.
Yes, must be good. It’s a pity that another law is passed that supersedes what consenting adults (bar owners, patrons, and staff) should be able to work out on their own. Probably a naïve view. I sure hope that doesn’t make me sound like a Sun reader.