Skip to main content

Reply to "Homepage featured?"

LOL! Jake, your unsolicited recommendation is quite unexpected! I'm glad you like the shirts.

Just to update everyone on my experimental use of the ebay "homepage featured" for about $40 for this listing!?! My listings typically get 30 - 60 views over the course of a 5 or 7-day listing. The "homepage featured" listing got over 400 views within the first 48 hours of the 10-day listing. 'Til the end of the auction, views got up to high 600's/broke 700. Even with all those views, there were only 2 bids, including one from sniper Jake!

I never did see my listing featured on the ebay homepage, but I assume it was listed at least once. My listing was 1 of about 2700 homepage featured items. This was higher than the normal which I think hovers around 1700 (inflated number was due to the same half-price promotion that I tried to take advantage of, I'm sure).

Were my other listings frequented more? Maybe a little, but none broke 100 views and none had more than 2 bidders. Would I do it again, or recommend it? Most likely NOT! Doesn't seem to be a cost effective expenditure of $40! Next time I feel like spending extra money for my listings, I will try one of the cheaper promotional methods like several posters here recommended. BTW, thanks for the input & opinions! Big Grin

Hey Jake! What color lettering would you like on a black shirt? How do you like navy blue shirts and what color lettering do you like on navy? (I think I like navy better than black.) NOT promising anything, of course! Wink Razz Anyone else is welcome to chime in with fav. shirt colors!....