Skip to main content

Reply to "Hmm..."

That’s a fair assessment, R2. But are you saying that posting to you is the equivalent of “little else”? Or, is it your experience that the only time anyone communicates with you is the result of the poor quality of the programs on TV at the time? The later may well explain your criticism of AS support – their day-time TV viewing is more stimulating than reading your support requests.

Should I also understand your response to mean that you’d rather discuss my TV viewing than explore the wisdom of your “report this posting” crusade?

I gather you agree with some or all of the items on my list – either that or you can’t come up with any coherent argument against them? Typically when either of those happen, you try to move the focus away from the criticism being directed at you. This time it’s my TV preferences.

Additional, regarding the above poll, R2. There’s only one vote – was that yours? Don’t you just love having the power of being the only one at the polls? At least everyone agrees with you – that’s got to be a first. Or, were you actually excited about the prospect that some/any one asked for your opinion? Calm down, R2 – they weren’t seeking out your specific council. It’s an anonymous poll, so your secret is safe. But, if they do discover your participation, they’re probably too bright to give it any weight – somewhat like AS support.

R2, here’s a golden opportunity for you! You know how you’re always making a ruckus that AS doesn’t “notice” you? Since they didn’t do anything about your above “report this post” post-report, here’s yet another item you can add to your “hates” list.

Can you do me a favor, R2? If you’re the least (itsy-bitsy) bit suspicious that you’re going to post something that you haven’t posted hundreds of times before (meaning you’re going to show more originality than a parrot), would you mind giving me a heads-up? I’m not sure I could handle the shock.

(Time to find another rabbit hole, R2?)