Skip to main content

Reply to "help lost two to a lower bid"

The same thing has been happening to me.On Aug.31 I lost three auctions which Auction Sniper later admitted was due to their computers having some sort of problems. Today, Auction Sniper somehow had me lose three more auctions I should have won. One of the auctions had zero other bids in it, but I still lost! Auction Sniper has also become completely confused regarding my account information, which I'm wondering if that has anything to do with their repeatedly mis-bidding on my behalf. I did win one auction today,which makes all this even more confusing. I also had the same experience when I tried to enter the security code numbers, and like you,ended up never getting through the security Loop of Death. Have tried to change my password to match the Ebay password (which I thought was required),but somehow they never register the change, and are instead using a very old password I used to have. All of this trouble started when the security breach happened and we were asked to change our passwords. Auction Sniper's computers are a mess right now. How can we get them to fix this? I'm getting too worn out fighting this, and am thinking of quitting Auction Sniper. This just isn't fun.