Skip to main content

Reply to "Heavenly Waffles"

Veg Beef I put the Veg first as there's less Beef. I" bake" the beef HOt in a browning bag with carrot celery and Onions. Then cut up the beef place bag in gal of water & simmer. chill overnight. Skim off ALL the fat. 2nd day add cubed potato, More celery carrot Onion in big chunks. 1 hr before dinner I add Mushrooms,
Chunks of green Pepper, and a large can of plum tomato. This is not done earlier as they will disintergrate. NO Salt & No Fat. jUST BEFORE SERVING I add the pasta potato Gnocci (Already boiled) If salt is critical use fresh plum tomato or drain the juice off the plums. I also put a little Hot salsa in the potato stuffing in the Gnocci) Serve in a white low plated porcelain dish w/ grated Perc and if used for a wedding add a dalop of Kafir lime (joke)lemongrass cream. It's good enough for any chuckwagon headed for the Oregon Trail- if served with a basket of Mom's Fluffy Biscuits.
Anything left I freeze in a freezer bag= for a neighbor. Monday I have a 24# case of wild smoked
Alaska Pink Salmon coming -which I sniped = &(saved $40) any Ideas? .. mory
Last edited {1}