Skip to main content

Reply to "Has the failed bid due to captcha issue been fixed?"

I am here to say that unfortunately all is NOT well. Auction Sniper's admitted systems confusion caused me to lose three auctions on August 31. Fast forward to today,Sept.7, and they did it again. Their system got screwed up somehow, and caused me to lose three more auctions. In two of them, my top bid was much higher than the "winning" bid. In the third auction, there were NO other bids, and I still lost the auction. WHAAAT?? Auction Sniper's system seems to have developed multiple problems when there was the security breach, and we were all told to change our passwords. Same on Ebay. I had also been told my passwords on both of them should be the same password. I complied. And Auction Sniper can't seem to grasp what my password is anymore. Tonight it claimed my password is a very old one, one I haven't used in a long time. This was so, in spite of my going in to my account, and carefully trying to change it to the current one. I suspect the ongoing wrongly "lost" auctions may be related to the confused passwords issues. The most frustrating part is that when I write to Support at Auction Sniper,I receive basically form-letter kinds of replies, and no evidence that Auction Sniper really cares that this is happening.