Skip to main content

Reply to "HAPPY EASTER!"

heh, I went out in my yard today to clean off some flower beds......there was a little breeze going towards my bad neighbors house.....he was on the deck with the other bad neighbors.....heh hehe. (need smiley with devil horns here)

I decided that the only way he might learn how irritating it is to have your nice day ruined by smoke is to give him a lesson.....so I strategicaly (sp?) placed my pile and lit it....and fanned it a little....heheheh....and added a few corncobs for good heat.....and hehheheh "oopsie" the smoke went right over to his deck. Then it got better. I thought they went inside but they got into the hot tub beside the deck.....ehehhhehe ....not for long. Must have been a little "irritating" to have that smoke right in their faces. I don't know why they didn't stay in there very long. WinkEspecially when hubby got a damp pile of yard waste and put on top and the smoke really rolled out.
Now, I must say that I could have been alot closer like he did to me. He was at the lot line, my pile was an acre away. And his pile was about 4 foot deep and 6 foot across. Mine wasn't even knee high. We'll see if he needs another lesson. Might have to get closer!
He proly didn't get it. Kinda slow in that area. Roll Eyes