Skip to main content

Reply to "Got Gas?"

It must be a media bias thing, seems the whole world is questioning the reaction time and preparation, or lack thereof.

Not actually *being* there personally, I can only build my personal opinion on what I read and see on news coverage.

If the US government have done all that they could...so be it.

I agree with Camera though, I would expect more efficiency from our government should they have had the pre warning that seemed present in these circumstances.

I see quite a few media outlets backpedaled when they were caught reporting it as the "world's worst natural disaster"....only to be reminded of the tsunami and devastation it caused.

I will stick by my theory that the weather phenomena the world is experiencing is not random and we are heading for biiiiiig trouble where Mother Nature is concerned.

I dont see why these kinds of threads need to be halted....surely adults can have civilised discussions without national pride/grievances getting in the way?

When its all said and done...its a bloody awful tragedy and my thoughts are with all those affected.

[edited 'coz one shouldnt try to think/type when one has exceeded the recommended dose of cold medication Big Grin]
Last edited by bartelby