Skip to main content

Reply to "GOOD OL' DAYS"

Rick and Mrs M (in her various guises) have been here forever so, just like a married couple, they row then make up. Yes, R does have apparent mood swings but (very) occasionaly he makes this Brit laugh which is pretty good for a Yank... The whole point of this forum is that it is anonymous (I'm not really R2D2 - cut me, I bleed!) so you can join in or ignore as and when you see fit. You can slag people off (that means be rude to/about them) or be nice. In fact you can do anything you want. Blimey, some people even insist elsewhere that Easter isn't just about hot-cross-buns and chocolate eggs. Well I never...

I just got into a row with some twonk who neutraled me 'cos something that I said was in need of repair and showed as being slightly different colours, wasn't new and the same colour as he had imagined. He had 9 feedbacks, I have a few hundred more. So I pointed out how feedback should work then ignored his pathetic responses until he went away. (Mrs M, maybe you can see the point of that little aside...).

R2 (off to eat some mini eggs)