Skip to main content

Reply to "Good Morning!!!"

quote:
FordFalcons posted: Now that he's seven years old, maybe...just maybe it would be safe to bring another one in this Halloween??

I don't know how similar dogs and cats might be, with regard to long/short-term memory, however my ex-husband used to get ready in the mornings with our cat faithfully by his side...even when he was running the blow-dryer on his hair. Well, one morning he just thought he would be funny and turned the hair-dryer toward the cat. Anyway, she totally freaked and it took about 2 years for her to go back into the morning routine with him.

Then I sort of recall having read something about dogs/cats having recall of about 2-5 years...but I couldn't quote any sort of details on that one.

So, you might be safe in doing the punkin-thang again around your dog...or you'll figure out real fast that you can't! Wink

[I was going to put a funny picture of a dog with that but I think I forgot how to do it. I used the image button, and put the information copied from properties there but just came up with the ol' "X-in-a-box" so... :::shrug:::]

WarriorNun

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning"
Last edited {1}