Skip to main content

Reply to "Good Morning!!"

My cell plan ends in September. This year I am not going to keep believing them when they (t-mobile) tell me that a new tower is going up in my area within 6 months (they've been saying that since the beginning). My reception at home often sounds like there's a wind storm going on somewhere in the middle of the line! I've talked to supervisor after supervisor and was finally told that they weren't going to let me out of my contract because .... I've been using my phone (I started talking to some friends in another state)! Months of maybe 30 minutes then one little spike up to around 200 and they pull that. I will never go with t-mobile again, and I told them I'd be sure to tell my story whenever the opportunity arose Wink They're loosing a customer (in september) who could have told people, 'they did everything for me, and when my problems couldn't be resolved they let me out of my contract'. Now they get me telling people how unresponsive they were. And they're still handing me the 'new tower within 6 monts' line!

Ok, my rant's over Smile I recently signed up with Vonage - you can get a local number almost anywhere in the country! I have a phoenix number so my friends and my aunt can call me without having to pay long distance ... I have unlimited incoming minutes and 500 outgoing minutes, and it's only $16 a month!