Skip to main content

Reply to "Good Morning!!"

People that talk privately on their cells don't bother me like the ones that talk loud knowing they have an audience - they put on an attitude.
Oh they are now all but universal and I will be there this summer with the Laptop connected as well.
I will however be having private conversations. I hung up on a friend the other day who was talking bigger than life - not talking to me but at me
in addition to whoever the show was for on the other end. My battery just went dead. I'm terrible I know... Big fines now in NY for people talking and driving - but they are not ticketing hands free conversations yet for people piping it thru their car radio - however that is done.
I smiled when you mentioned Bag Phone - I had one in my big Dodge Luxury Extended Van
but it was stolen along with the TV & VCR when I was in the Nursing home and I never replaced them. Now there like a pack of cigarettes. I am looking forward to having one in the car so I can call AAA.
I am forever running out of gas. Since I have no experience with them can you tell me which one you selected? I was going to get
a second one for the glove box but someone said the batteries will leak or die in heat. But I was thinking take the battery out and have it to plug into the cig lighter with
an adapter. What do you think?