Skip to main content

Reply to "Good Morning!"

Re my previous comment about your age - you are now beginning to sound very like an elderly fishwife!

It was just an idea .... sob..... if I can't organise you lot, who can I organise? That's the trouble being an incomer ... all the natives gang up on you! Note the date on my joining AS ........ I just chose to remain silent and watching you lot rant on. Now I join in, all I get is abuse!! (more background sobbing)

Actually the second point was my main complaint - three of my "dead & dusted" topics were being revived by your inconsequental chit chat!*

And by the way, what the hell is Vegamite? Is that another adulteration by Australians of a high quality, pure British product - Marmite?
(according to my son, providing you don't stick the butter knife in, it will last for ever)

*this hectoring tone might just be the result of not believing that a US seller really did mean "parts only" and paying $65 to find out that he meant it! Then to cap it all, my wife muttering to my daughter that "if any more little boxes`arrive that put him in a bad humour" that she will dump the lot in the nearest skip. What with that and her applying for planning permission (true, its been sent off) for a office/shed to get my my 3000+ books, magazines and car catalogues and cameras out of the house! Women!