Skip to main content

Reply to "Good Morning!"

It's hard to go to sleep when your having fun.. Well, I got all the tools put away and Armand called to ask if the furnace was working OK last night I said fine, warm as toasty in here - the furnace rumbles a little maybe breaking in the new pump. No, he said turn it off I'll be right over to re-adjust the intake air sleeve - It's not getting enough fresh air so there is an incomplete burn and the plenum shudders., gasping for air. So he's on the way
back to do some fine tuning. I'm giving him my two Stihl Chain saws today - My wood cutting days are over and he will have them purring again in no time.
Going to make a deal with him - The saws and my chain sharpener if he will remove my
motorhome from the 2nd floor of the barn so it can be sold. I haven't even started it for 8 years. I drove it in but its at an angle and I would surely collapse the barn getting it out. I have the big batteries all charged ready to go. so he will apply some Marvel Mystery Oil and have the big Dodge Humming again soon.
It's like you all said you Got it or you don't and Armonds's got it - Hi's wife's a pisser she had 8 kids - were great friends.
Accomplishment Is 90% Getting Started
Last edited {1}