Skip to main content

Reply to "Good Morning!"

Welcome back Mrs M. Have a friend who always brings back a Pop-Up camper from Florida in the spring when returning and makes a couple hundred which pays for the trip. It also provides a little luggage space in the Isle. Florida is a fantastic place to get a buy on a used Motor Home as well.
Many seniors don't realize how hard they
are to Navigate as well as a husband who may have passed on. I got mine in Orlando - it was sitting in a man's driveway for 8 years - biggest job was to get the brakes going again. But the price was great, I have it parked on 12 Acres and just go over and
spend the weekend once in a while. It's my guest cottage.
I had to shutdown all my acounts and change passwords etc. It was acually quite easy as I bank with Citi-Bank. They handled everything with one phone call to a department called "Identity Theft Solutions"
They used to charge $50 a year but now its a free bank service. Last will be my E-Mail which will I change June lst. I think someone said in a post you can transfer your E-Bay sales record to a new name if its yours - right? Would like to keep my 100%
Last edited {1}