Skip to main content

Reply to "GOBBLE - GOBBLE - GOBBLE -"

MiMonkey Bread
There's no monkey business involved in making this cinnamon-scented pull-apart.Ingredients:
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 cans (16.3 oz each) Pillsbury® Grands! Homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
3/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
Preparation Directions:
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 12-cup fluted tube pan. Mix sugar and cinnamon in large plastic food-storage bag. Separate dough into 16 biscuits; cut each into quarters. Shake in bag to coat. Arrange in pan. Mix brown sugar and butter; pour over biscuit pieces. Bake 28 to 32 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy in center. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Turn upside down onto serving plate; pull apart to serve. Serve warm.
ke

Monkey from Pillsbury: using "Grands Buscuits"

Don't know if we got back on Hubbard squash : It's a small green squash with deep ridges on the side: tender light yellow flesh with large seeds. In the photo on the bottom left it is on right in front of the butternut.
http://www.pillsbury.com/

So you can make Monkey Bread either from a sweet dough or biscuit pieces.
I make mine with my cinemon roll sweet dough in a Bundt Pan - when I dump it upside down the carmel runs all over the circle of dough - Just pull off the pieces like a Monkey.