Skip to main content

Reply to "General eBay Question"

Hello everyone,

thank you so much for all your suggestions and comments! I wouldn't be so impatient; however, the item in question is a video I have been looking for for quite a while. It's the German edition (the seller is based in Regensburg, Germany), so I don't think it would be imported from the US or from the UK.

The video has come up for auction again by a different seller; the auction is due to end about four days from now. I am currently wondering whether or not to set a snipe...

@ Bartelby: I followed up on your suggestion, thank you very much! There seems to be a pattern - the seller last left feedback on March 24, a week ago. However, he or she has been receiving positive feedback for the past couple of days, with sometimes as much as three weeks between the end of the auction and the receipt of the feedback. Should've done my homework, shouldn't I?

As long as it still works out, I'm not going to be cross with the seller; if only they'd FINALLY send word. It's been five days, and I'm pretty cranky about it at the moment. So everyone, thanks for being here and holding my hand! Smile