Skip to main content

Reply to "G'DAY to YOU!"

I have 1 neg and 1 neutral - I was mortified by the neutral (which is what I got first)...they lady complained that one of the toys I gave her leaked water whilst in transit. They were all individually wrapped in plastic and I had included some extra toys free to fill up the bag.

The Negative really got up my nose - a lady claimed she emailed me 3 times with no response. I copied her the reply emails I had sent and she couldnt apoligise enough - she said she wished she could get rid of the neg. What annoyed me was she never used any of the Ebay emails or contacts - she jsut went straight for the negative.

Now I dont mind too much - I too just try and describe things as best I can and go with the flow.

I had an irrate email the other day (glad she emailed rather than neg'ed) that my description of a *small pull in material* was what she described as a rather large rip that made the dress unwearable.

I offered to return the dress and refund fully - 2 days later she said her Mum told her she was over reacting and that when her daughter had the dress on it wasnt noticeable at all.

Lexie