Skip to main content

Reply to "FRAUD ON EBAY! WATCH OUT!"

Anyway i am not trying to defend anyone i am just simply saying you should wait for a crime to be commited before accusing someone of doing it. So the guy did not have a current phone number on his contact info. So he does not want to hold the hand of every lil nervous ebayer who wants to hear his voice to confirm he really exists?
So what would you do if you did talk to him? Whine? Cry? Beg to not be ripped off?
Way i see it you have two choices send him the money or don't! But i think its pretty rude to win an auction and not fullfill your end. Geezz he only accepts paypal.....if you send him payment with your credit card you are 100% protected under the buy protection policy.
Ebay will give you back up to $200 on each auction if they are a fraud. If you refuse to send him your money then your the one not fullfilling the auction agreement. If you had questions you should have asked them before bidding! Thats the way all of ebay works!
Now yes maybe we are all going to get ripped off but i for one will get every cent back if it is true. So why are people leaving negative feedback before the stated 2-3 weeks are up? Because your a whiner. I have had well over 300 positive transactions on ebay and not one of them did i ever loose a dime. Buyer protection and chargebacks REALLY DO WORK if you get ripped off!
Quit playing judge, jury and executioner and stop bidding on auctions if your going to jump to conclusions like this.

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."

[This message was edited by nobodyspecial26 on March 17, 2002 at 02:01 PM.]
Last edited {1}