Skip to main content

Reply to "FRAUD ON EBAY! WATCH OUT!"

People.......... Just RE-LAX! What spafon_comics says all makes perfect sense! He has the same story to everyone who asks. I even know someone who has already received his or her ultimate spider-man. Slandering him over and over isn’t going to do anything!
Personally I think rock--steady and xsmr2 are the real criminals here. You ever heard of the bill of rights? Innocent until proven guilty? You haven't even waited to see if we get the comics in the time stated 2-3 weeks! I would be pissed off to if I were spafon_comics.
He is already being accused of being a scam artist and no one is giving him the benefit of the doubt! IF everyone is so freakin nervous then they shouldn't have freakin bid! I am nervous too but there isn’t nothing you can do until he doesn't come through!! Just chill! If he were going to rip us off he would have ripped us off for allot more money then he did!! You know this is how innocent people used to get lynched in the old day’s cuzz of pricks like y'all! Personally I hope he doesn't send some of you chicken sh**s your comics as a lesson for being such arrogant self-riotous pricks!!!

CHILL!

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."