Skip to main content

Reply to "Found One, Christine!!"

Cool auction, Lexie! Big Grin Now that you've finally found a seller who'd be willing to ship a haunted widget to you, are you going to bid on it? I can just see Tyler following you around the house dragging a haunted doll.... Razz

If you don't bid on it, maybe I should. I could put it in the yard to see if it scares off the neighbor's cats. I've been trying to find something that'll do that for years. (I'd still like to try one of those Tasmanian devils. I wonder how big of a fit the folks at the airport would throw if I tried to import a few?)

Have you seen the movie Dogma? One of the characters is a fallen angel named Bartelby who thinks he's found a legal loophole to get into heaven. I saw it the other week and noticed the name. Big Grin

They say that bad luck is supposed to happen to people who steal petrified wood from the petrified forest. The only way to stop all the bad luck is to return it. There's lots of petrified wood around and I have a big chunk of it (not stolen!) but haven't noticed anything. Maybe it has to be stolen to work. Eek

--Christine

Last edited {1}