Skip to main content

Reply to "Fortune Cookie IV"

..JAMA - I upgraded to the new complete program for 2005 - It's got all the programs combined - I traded the old program installed direct with Norton for
$39 more. If you start from scratch I think it's $69. This however is the first one that has worked for me. Nothing gets past it. You can check the items that have been deleted. Thats where I found the e-mail verification notices sent
automaticaly by AS. Since I didn't see them I didn't send them back which kept me from posting on the Forum.
Friends sent me several cartoons for Halloween--
These Norton sent to hold as suspect spam.
If a picture is included within the text of am e-mail it shows. If it's an attachment it looks like it's going to the Spam Holding Area.
I've only been using it a week so really can't
say for sure what its doing. I'll know by the New Year as I get Mega Mail. I have kept my old E-Mail but will drop it at the end of the year from my desktop which I am using to edit a Movie. My personal mail and shopping is now on my laptop. When I moved AS to my Laptop is when I lost the ability to correct or delete my posts.
I have about 20 words I have mispelled all my life - some of it is just sloppy typing.

Anybody know where I can buy the new SONY - picture Cell Phone under $800. Probably not until after Christmas. I saw the new Russian Cell Phone on TV this week - with the same features as the Sony - but getting it fixed? I've dropped
two already so don't dare buy one of those.

While cleaning the kitchen I found two black banannas so made a small Bananna loaf - am having a slice now with my Folgers coffee.
It's a killer with a smear of cream cheese but
I don't have any.
Thanks Rick I'm going to review all the posts. - Mory