Skip to main content

Reply to "Fortune Cookie IV"

I learned that with my first slice of
PIZZA - it was large and unwieldy
so I sat at a nearby bistro table to eat it. I was immediately brought a glass of water by a waiter with a new
check for sitting at the table. Pizza is done in a big kind of natual {ln Italy} square.You indicate with hands about the the size you want and then it is put on a scale and priced. This is great if you want a sample of several kinds. or a childs portion for a finicky child. The fillings change after breakfast as do the
drinks. In the morning it's coffee - Latte - Tea - Chocolate and by noon its soda. I
think the breakfast pizza with eggs sausage and cheese is fantastic but was told it was just made for tourists. Tastes are changing and we all are drinking much more water. Italians Eat while standing but not walking. In the US you can see someone Eating, smoking, talking on a cell and even driving at the same time - with many more accidents happening. I used to be bothered by
people smoking while eating now its everyone
talking on a cell and phones ringing - and everyone talking on a phone louder than
necessary. I have a cell but turn it off while dining or with a friend or in the
theater. Eating a Pizza & talking on a cell at the same time is --------(we need a new word for it)......