Skip to main content

Reply to "Fortune Cookie II"

Only 22 more posts to become a sharp shooter. Maybe I should post a bunch of welcomes and pictures??? OMG what was I thinking. Warmth, beauty, friendless, funny pictures and jokes posted on the forum? Well, personally I think it was much better before all the uproar of animated gif's and welcomes. I remember Puppy's funny pictures, Mrs. M's pretty pics and her creativity along with MG's beautiful flowers, and I miss Lexie's popping eyeball smiley. It’s become a little cold IMO.

I guess I’m just in a bad mood. I lost my appeal for my hospital stay in September, I have to pay the deductible. I told them to put it in collections. I’ll be darned if I pay for incompetence. I have to prepare to sue in small claims court over my stereo being stolen while getting a new transmission. My mom’s malpractice suit is going down the crapper too and I had a fight with Hewlett-Packard today. Well, better go, I have to get the insurance junk ready for tomorrow, parking lot mishap. Wonder how many weeks the shop will keep the car. It’s time to go to bed and have a nightmare. Good nite all.